Strategic Services Procurement and Bid Manager
Strategic Services Procurement and Bid Manager - FTSE 100 Giant - London Based (Predominantly Home Working) - £60,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Progression Opportunities
Contact Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This globally revered Blue-Chip Consultancy is coming off the back of an excellent growth period despite the pandemic. Due to this and excellent buy-in from their Board, they are now looking to strengthen their internal procurement function in their bid to continue this extended period of growth!
This organisation works with some of the largest companies in the world so the successful applicant will not only be putting their stamp on this organisation's procurement function, but also have the opportunity to interact with Global Powerhouses and will be working closely with the bid teams to design the strategic procurement solutions as they win high-profile new accounts!
As Strategic Services Procurement and Bid Manager, you will: -
- Be an integral part of the Pre-Bid Development Process, taking part in all aspects of bid proposal, strategy design and procurement execution to assist multiple business units
- Provide the bid team with best-in-class procurement insights across Services Procurement with a specific focus on Professional Services, Sub-Contractors and HR Procurement
- Simultaneously manage the Professional Services procurement category for the organisation's internal need, working with spends in the hundreds of £millions
- Have a great deal of client interaction at C-Suite Level, demonstrating market know-how and gravitas to influence major decisions throughout the process from introduction to final proposals
Strategic Services Procurement and Bid Manager, Required Background: -
- Strong strategic sourcing/category management skillset, ideally across Indirect Procurement, with a focus on Professional Services / Sub-Contractors
- Experience of supporting on procurement bid proposals, contract negotiations, and business development is preferable
- Previous exposure to Blue-Chip, Corporate environments in previous role(s), ideally having shown evidence of progression and strong personal achievements
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas and confidence to lead on large negotiations and scope strategies
- Degree + MCIPS (preferred but not essential)
This is an exceptional opportunity to take your procurement career to the next level and operate in a truly world-class function for one of the largest businesses in their industry! The successful applicant will be integral to the business as they develop strategy for key business projects so if you want to be able to truly affect change then this is the role for you!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, bid development, bid management, bid support, professional services procurement, subcontractors procurement, procurement manager, senior procurement manager, category manager