IT Procurement Specialist, Top Tier Global Law Firm
IT Procurement Specialist - Leading Top Tier Global Law Firm with a greenfield procurement function - London + home working - £50-55k + package
This global law firm, operating in 50 offices globally and renowned as being one of the most reputable and top 10 performing firms, are looking to add to their newly formed centralised procurement function in London with the addition of a strategic and developing technology procurement specialist to work closely with senior industry established category managers and the global head of.
This is a greenfield procurement team, with significant plans across the next 3 - 5 years to develop the function. The global head of function is committed to providing considerable development and time to junior team members, plus full strategic reign for their category managers. This will be a development role, where you will work closely with senior category managers, with the aim of fast progression into a global leadership position.
Procurement Specialist role outline:
- Strategic Sourcing & Category Management - where you will undertake industry and market analysis, conduct supplier negotiations and support in the development and implementation of procurement strategy plans
- Guidance and strategic stakeholder engagement - leading and executing projects, influencing commercial decisions and proactively engaging with the business and service functions
- Responsible and the lead point for the firm's strategic suppliers, effectively the face of the organisation in supplier management
- Take control of your progression within the organisation with advantageous opportunities for personal and professional development
- A proven procurement background and experiences within a professional services environment, with strong understanding of technology categories and strategic procurement process
- Analytically minded and able to manage full spend reviews
- Contract management experience is also vital
- Bachelor's degree education / CIPS is preferred however not essential
If you are a developing and ambitious procurement specialist, looking to step in a global law firm, coupled with a growing and greenfield procurement function, please apply through the following domain or with a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Keyworks: procurement, indirect procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, procurement category management, srm, stakeholder management, greenfield procurement, cips, mcips, degree, London, law, legal, law firm, professional services