IT & Indirect Procurement Category Manager - Berlin, Germany
IT & Indirect Procurement Category Manager
Global FMCG Business with Focus on Sustainability and Innovation
Location - Berlin, Germany (Applicants must be willing to relocate to Berlin)
Salary - €70,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global FMCG business prides itself in its approach to sustainability and innovation and is looking to solve the world's future food problems! The business has grown from 0 to over 300 people in Berlin in just the last 3 years and has continued their growth throughout 2020 and on target for 2021. As part of this explosive growth, the organization has been developing its centralized global procurement organization to maximize savings and value across all key spend areas of the business such as IT, Capex, Professional Services, Utilities, Facilities, and all its direct materials.
For the department, the business is looking for a portuguese speaking procurement category manager who can deliver subject matter expertise in the IT spend area such as Software, SaaS, Licensing and Infrastructure as well as other areas of indirect corproate services as it looks to further develop its market presence in Brazil and the rest of LatAm. This will be a highly challenging role in a growing procurement organization that will require you to build your procurement strategies, processes, and policies with little guidance.
You will be joining a highly talented group of procurement professionals who cover all spend categories for the business across 65 countries worldwide. This will be a very fast-paced and dynamic team and will require someone with an entrepreneurial and self-starter attitude to build their part of the business and foster successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The IT & Indirect Procurement Category Manager will be expected to:
- Deliver best in class procurement strategies across key IT & Indirect spend to maximize value to internal customers
- Provide subject matter expertise of IT & Indirect procurement to internal customers to build exceptional category management strategy
- Be fluent in Portuguese to work closely with the internal busines sstakehodlers in Brazil
- Work effectively in a greenfield environment to build your strategies from scratch with little management
- Integrate well with a multi-national and cross-functional team that impacts the organization across 65 countries
- Travel up to 50% of the time (when possible) during peak times to build relationships globally
- Speak fluent English; Additional European languages highly beneficial
If you have a passion for sustainability and looking for an opportunity to work for a business that is looking to make a difference in the world then this is the place for you. This opportunity is set to be as challenging as it is rewarding as you will be able to make your mark within a growing organization that will offer you extensive room to manoeuvre and deliver your own ideas and personality into the team. If you are an IT procurement expert and looking for the next challenge in your career then look no further. Apply now via the link above by sending your CV, in English, directly to Rikard at email@example.com