Sr. Category Manager - Professional Services - Ftse 250
Senior Category Manager - Professional Services Iconic Ftse 250 organisation - £80,000 - £85,000 + Car & Benefits
To Apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Major FTSE 250 renowned for its best-in-class sourcing function seeks multiple indirect category managers to join their organisation. Working on key projects globally, these category managers will play a significant impact in the development of rapidly transforming procurement team.
Professional Services Category Manager role responsibilities:
- Successfully spearhead major global deals (£50 - 100m+) across Professional Services categories such as: Consulting, Legal, Audit & Insurance
- Manage an executive stakeholder community (up to CIO, CEO and CPO level), driving collaboration to ensure procurement plays a valuable part in the firm's aggressive growth plans
- Mentor experienced procurement and sourcing professionals in best-practice procurement & stakeholder management, whilst focussing most of your efforts on owning complex deals and driving bottom line cost savings
Required skillset for this vacancy:
- Significant professional services procurement category experience
- Expertise in strategic sourcing & category management from within leading Blue-Chip firm
- Degree & MCIPS preferred but not essential
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered, please send your profile to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
Keywords: Procurement, Category Manager, London, Audit, HR, Legal, Finance, FTSE 100
Apply for Sr. Category Manager - Professional Services - Ftse 250
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly