IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Firm - South East England
IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Firm - South East England (Choice of location)
Salary: £70k - £75k
This FTSE 250 firm is in the process of a £100m Digital Transformation and now seeks an IT Procurement Manager to lead their procurement function within hardware, software, cyber and technology. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a multi-million £ spend within a complex organisation, and in depth understanding of IT procurement.
The successful individual will be reporting to the Head of Procurement and will have the opportunity to work out of various offices, as well as working from home.
You will have the opportunity to work with C-suite stakeholders and incorporate a wide range of responsibilities.
- Develop new strategies and implement procurement policies to guide the direction of the £100m digital transformation
- Source new suppliers, manage and negotiate contracts, whilst monitoring performance
- Support with the newly introduced IT systems including P2P software
- Collaborate with stakeholders to meet targets, improve supplier performance, and plans across spend
Required Skills & Experience:
- In depth understanding of procurement systems and infrastructure
- Experience leading large procurement projects from end-to-end
- Clear understanding of licensing within IT Procurement
- Degree and CIPS Qualified or equivalent
- Proven contract negotiation skills
If you would be keen to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Conall at jobsCDH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or alternatively apply directly below
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, project procurement, defence procurement, IT management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirect buyer, purchasing, procurement consultant, supply chain lead, aerospace, defence, engineering, procurement contracts, IT, IT procurement, software, hardware, cyber, digital, IT services, IT security, Hampshire, Surrey, Guildford, Aldershot, Reading, Basingstoke, Woking, Portsmouth