Technology Sourcing and Supplier Procurement Manager / London
Technology Sourcing and Supplier Procurement Manager / London / Global Professional Services / Extensive Benefits
This reputable Global Professional Services organization is offering an exciting new opportunity as a Technology Sourcing and Supplier Procurement Manager. Centered around trust and commitment to investment, this organization effectively empowers their industry leading clients and valued employees.
This procurement role focusses on providing technological procurement support, from Data and Applications to negotiating software licenses with Technology industry-leading procurement suppliers. Coupled with the company culture centered around providing an environment for which people thrive amongst, evident through benefits ranging from a free in-house fitness center to shared parental leave, this Technology procurement role is not one to miss out on.
Within this Technology Sourcing Procurement role you'll be required to:
- Provide all Technology support including negotiation of software licenses and SaaS agreements with Technology industry-leading procurement suppliers, from Microsoft to SAP
- Lead contract and price negotiation to ensure Technology provides necessary company protection and compliance whilst achieving a competitive price without harming long term relations
- Manage key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally - from being the 'go to' person for internal guidance to maintaining established relationships with key Technology procurement suppliers as well as developing and maintaining a rapport with suppliers you source
- Proactively identify and implement Social Enterprise opportunities within the Technology Supply Chain to facilitate broader CSR initiatives
To be a suitable candidate for this Technology Sourcing Procurement role, you will need:
- Evidence of ability to negotiate all aspects contracts with knowledge surrounding contractual obligations in relation to GDPR - specifically to Cloud solutions would be advantageous
- Deep understanding of the overall sourcing and supplier management process including the ability to run RFx whilst representing senior stakeholders during high profile strategic projects
- Holistic awareness surrounding the importance of pursuing CSR initiatives within Technology procurement practice, from environmental responsibility to Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate level education and CIPS qualified
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Technology Procurement, Software, Hardware, Professional Services, Global, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, London, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Services, Flexible Working, Benefits