Procurement Manager / Professional Services / Leeds
Procurement Manager / Professional Services / Leeds / FMCG / £50,000 - £55,000 / Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking to further your professional services expertise and procurement experience within an organisation with a strong brand presence? If so, this role is for you.
This highly reputable, nationally loved FMCG brand is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity within the professional services category. Not only does this role provide a diverse range of day-to-day activities, this role is perfect if you are seeking flexible working without compromising your general responsibilities.
You will be responsible for various Professional Services procurement sub-categories, from consultancy and legal to auditing.
Your general responsibilities within this procurement manager role will include:
- Taking lead and supporting on activities including utilisation of SAP for effective Strategic Sourcing as well as development and implementation of category procurement strategies
- Providing support for the organisations supplier support programme to aid identification and mitigation of Supply Chain risk
- Work in alignment with key industry-leading stakeholders
The diversity of responsibilities and sub-category range, coupled with a highly attractive benefits package, from company bonus opportunities and significant pension contributions, makes this a role not to miss out on.
To apply for this procurement manager role, ideally you need:
- Degree education and CIPS qualification
- Experience within end-to-end procurement across professional services procurement categories, including but not limited to: consultancy Legal Services, Claims & Insurance, Consulting and Audit
- Exposure to retail or food manufacturing industry
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Purchasing, Professional Services, Leeds , Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Services, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, FMCG, Benefits