Procurement Analyst / FMCG / Leeds / £35K
Procurement Analyst / FMCG / Leeds / £30,000 - £35,000 / Extensive benefits inc. flexible working
Are you passionate for data analysis and hoping to gain extensive knowledge within procurement? If so, this role is for you.
This highly reputable, nationally loved FMCG brand is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as a procurement analyst. Not only does this role provide a diverse range of day-to-day activities, this role is perfect if you are seeking flexible working without compromising your ability to rapidly progress your career.
Not only will you gain experience working alongside a best in the class procurement team, the corporate culture of this industry-leading FMCG organisation is rare to find. You will gain invaluable procurement expertise whilst utilising your passion for data analysis.
Within this exciting procurement analyst opportunity, you will be responsible for…
- Gathering the necessary data from internal and external sources, by extracting and consolidating data to aid effective analysis
- Utilise a variety of tools and statistical methods to aid in extraction of essential information, development of insights to effectively draw conclusions and subsequent procurement recommendations
- Quantify potential cost savings identified and present findings to key relevant procurement stakeholders
To apply for this procurement analyst role, ideally you need…
- Strong capabilities surrounding data analysis
- Advanced Excel skills to aid utilisation of data
- Organisation, attention to detail and presentation abilities
- An element of past procurement experience and degree education is preferable but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Analyst, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Services, Strategy, Supplier Management, SRM, Retail, FMCG, Leeds, Benefits, Data, Data Analyst