Buyer - Leading Financial Services Firm
Buyer - Leading Financial Services Firm - Fast-Track Career Progression
Salary: £25k - £30k + Excellent Benefits
This industry leading global firm is seeking a buyer to join their best-in-class procurement function and work on a brand new, business critical project. With over 100 million customers worldwide and 150,000 employees and distributors, this organisation will provide the opportunity to train with the industries best and gain invaluable experience.
This firm also offers a fantastic range of benefits including discounted gym membership, company bonus, free live online fitness classes and professional qualification support.
If you are looking for the best start to your career in procurement and are keen to develop your skills and progress quickly within a global organisation that values their employees, this is the right role for you.
- Manage and implement the procurement strategy, using the Category Management Process
- Manage relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Gain expertise on the budget approach to manage expenses and monitor procurement performance
- Report to, and learn from, a best-in-class procurement manager with a view to progressing to that level at a fast rate
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working within indirect procurement is desirable
- Knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic sourcing experience
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment is beneficial but not essential
- Evidence of analytical and problem-solving skills, either showcased in your degree or previous roles
- Degree and CIPS qualified (preferred, not essential)
If you would be keen to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Conall at jobsCDH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or alternatively apply directly below
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Purchasing, Bristol, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, financial procurement, financial services, Southwest,