Global IT Category Manager - International Engineering Major
IT - Global Category Manager
Location: UK, Birmingham (flexible working, once per week in office)
Salary: 60-65k + 20% Bonus + Company Car
Contact: Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an experienced IT category manager with a hunger to join a rapidly growing organisation and implement change? World renowned international engineering major are in need of someone like you to bolster their IT procurement function. Based out of Birmingham, but with the autonomy to work from home four days per week, you will develop and execute innovative strategic plans and take the reins across all IT enterprise level agreements. You will be accustomed to managing the indirect procurement process in a multinational, multi-site capacity (50 sites), with a global IT spend of up to £30 million.
Our client are in need of a forward thinking global procurement manager to spearhead their end to end supply chain. This is an extremely dynamic position with broad category scope, as you will take control of a portfolio including but not limited to; Hardware, Software, Technological, Contractual and Licensing agreements.
You will be rehearsed in influencing key stakeholders and have a willingness to work within a cross-functional team, maximising value for money in a manner that compliments suppliers and improves brand credibility.
As the Global Category Manager you will:-
- Oversee all procurement sourcing within IT (Telecoms, Digital, Hardware, Software, Licensing etc).
- Support and work with key decision makers in formulating procurement strategy, overseeing accurate execution globally.
- Be conscious of both acute and longer term trends within this market and track key competitors.
- Be a harmonising force within the organisation, onboarding numerous key stakeholders to your procurement processes.
- Understand the importance of embedding sustainable processes throughout the procurement process and be a passionate advocate of the environmental agenda.
- Be cost management focused and eager to maximise value.
- Have a proven track record of successfully leading IT procurement at a global, multi-site level.
- Have a relevant Bachelor's Degree (Business, Engineering etc).
- Comfortable leading E-Procurement, contracts and sourcing systems.
- Additional qualifications in purchasing such as CIPS is highly desirable.
- Valid EU work permit.
This engineering major offers enviable opportunities for career progression. If you have relevant experience as a specialist IT Category Manager and are excited by this new opportunity, then please apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Global, International, Multinational, Multi-Site, UK, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Leicester, Bristol, Procurement Manager, Procurement, Category Manager, IT Category Manager, Category Strategy, Engineering, IT, Information Technology, Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Hardware, Software, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Cloud, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Suppliers, SME, Subject Matter Expert, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Digital, Sustainability, E-Commerce, Sourcing.