Manager, Supply Chain Network Optimisation
Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain Network Optimisation - Global Management Consultancy - £65-90k + package
This global management consultancy, listed as one of the UK's leading management consultancies and with specific prowess in industries such as; Energy, FS, Telecoms and government, are looking to bring onboard an experienced Manager within their supply chain and logistics practise.
This practise, along with procurement operations, is one of their firms fastest growing areas, where they have fired hired a number of key industries 'players' into director positions, and are planning on doubling their team size over the coming year.
This is a highly strategic function, supporting blue-chips across major supply chain and network optimisation projects.
Example projects for this Manger include:
- Advisory projects across supply chain requirements and new capital projects, to deliver cost savings
- Inventory operations and optimisation - supporting global organisations with operations spanning multiple countries and regions
- Network modelling and infrastructure design for energy or agricultural clients
- Designing outbound to customer supply chains for major UK energy retailers for delivery of new products and services, optimising fleets and resource utilisation.
- A minimum of 5 years within consulting, ideally with experience across the following sectors: consumer, pharma and retail
- Business analytics and supply chain data insights experience is a MUST
- Highly analytical and system / data modelling is required
- Degree level education is a must, MBA / Masters is preferred however not essential
If you are an experienced management consultant, or drive consultancy like projects within an industry role, looking to move into one of the leading firms globally, significantly investing in their supply chain practise, please apply.
Keywords: procurement, supply chain, supply chain optimisation, logistics, business modelling, modelling, data analytics, data infrastructure, infrastructure, consulting, management consulting, ftse, supply chain, London, degree, masters, MBA