Head of IT Procurement - Leading FTSE 250 Tech Firm
Job Title: Head of IT Procurement
Location: Hampshire (Flexible Working)
Salary: £70k (plus 7k car allowance)
Contact: Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an experienced IT procurement professional looking to join a cutting edge, rapidly growing organisation and implement your own procurement strategy? Leading FTSE 250 technology firm seek a subject matter expert to fill this newly created role within their wider procurement team. This large multinational have initiated a digital transformation programme, allocating a budget of £100m over the next 5 years.
You will be leading the IT procurement team and guiding a team of direct reports. You will have autonomy over broad IT specifications, including but not limited to; hardware, software and licensing. Based out of Hampshire, you will develop and execute procurement category strategy that compliments suppliers and onboards key internal/external stakeholders, negotiating contracts in the best interest of the business. You will operate in a cross-functional procurement capacity and endeavour to instil best in class performance amongst all sourcing activities.
This organisation is going through huge expansion, offering enviable avenues for career progression and the chance for an ambitious, decisive IT SME to broaden their exposure to Technology and Aerospace.
As the Head of IT Procurement you will:-
- Lead digital IT transformation within a large organisation.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of sourcing initiatives as they relate to IT, and align them with broader category strategy and sourcing pipeline (supplier negotiations, engagement and collaboration).
- Be confident leading and negotiating contracts, acting in the best interest of the organisation.
- Be cost management focused and be eager to maximise value.
- Be results oriented, keeping the procurement function on track and delivery oriented.
- Engage with key internal/external key stakeholders and be a harmonising presence throughout the organisation.
- Comprehensive experience within IT procurement (circa 3+ years).
- Have experience leading procurement transformation.
- Have a track record of delivering strategic sourcing initiatives with the confounds of IT along with SRM experience.
- Have a relevant bachelor's degree (Business, Engineering etc)
- Comfortable negotiating contracts.
- Additional qualifications, namely CIPS are highly desirable.
This giant technology firm offers enviable opportunity for career progression. If you have the necessary experience within IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, UK, Technology, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Portsmouth, Wiltshire, Boscombe, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, IT, Head of IT, Category Manager, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Suppliers, SME, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT Consultancy, IT services, Network, Network and Telecoms, Aerospace, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital.