Global Software Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 Financial Giant
Global Software Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 Financial Services Giant - Nationwide Locations - £65,000 + Package
This Global Blue Chip firm have been facing a rapid expansion in their continuous global success. With a brand-new focus on reinventing the procurement function, this organisation are implementing new operational initiatives to drive not only value, but huge business growth. Now, they seek an experienced, passionate and innovative procurement professional to lead new processes across the IT & Software category.
As one of the largest organisations of their kind, this world-class brand has an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, and with a high percentage of home-grown Procurement Directors, this will be a phenomenal career move for an ambitious Procurement Specialist passionate about cutting edge Technology.
This is a permanent position where you can be based in one of many UK offices, including Sheffield, Birmingham or Southampton on a hybrid flexi-working model. The salary on offer is £65,000 plus an excellent package.
As a Global Software Procurement Manager you will:-
- Own the end to end Procurement process, from RFQ / RFP, contract negotiation, vendor management and SRM, demonstrating what best in class looks and feels like to your Procurement and Sourcing team members
- Create compelling business cases for strategic procurement initiatives and change, in order to implement innovative IT category and sourcing strategies to unlock £ Multi-Million savings and broader commercial benefits
- Become accepted as an integral member of the IT community, delivering immense value to executive stakeholders
- Lead high value negotiations for Global Technology spends including Software, SaaS, niche & bespoke Software products, Professional / Managed Services, Application Development & Maintenance, Hosting, Telecoms and Infrastructure
- Manage an experienced IT Procurement expert, instilling a high performance culture and being an inspirational senior leader to the wider team
Required background for the Global Software Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement or contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Product knowledge across all IT subcategories, with a particular focus on Software
- Demonstratable experience in the a regulated industry, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, IT procurement, software, hardware, technology services, Global, Bank, Banking, Financial Services, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, indirect procurement, Leeds, Manchester, Rotherham, Huddersfield, Manchester, Sheffield, Telford, Birmingham, Midlands, Wolverhampton, Derby, Southampton, Hampshire, Berkshire