FM Category Manager
Global Procurement FM Category Manager - Leading Tech Consultancy Firm - Central London - £65K + package!
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the most recognizable tech consultancy firms in the world has arisen for a senior FM Category manager. You will be joining their recently transformed best-in-class procurement function at their stunning London HQ!
The successful candidate will cover all sub-categories of FM procurement whilst tapping into the knowledge and skill sets of some of the best in the business.
Global FM Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Construct, develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies which abide by the company processes across the whole FM Procurement Categories, covering both Hard and Soft Services
- Create negotiation strategies with complete autonomy over facilities contracts
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the end-to-end procurement pro-cess including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with senior stakeholders, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Global FM Procurement Manager required background:
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills - being able to demonstrate ability in communicating, influencing and challenging senior stakeholders
- Previous evidence of creating or developing category strategy within the FM Procurement space
- Exposure to a Procurement Function within a Blue-Chip or Greenfield environment is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent organisation skills and multi-tasking skills
- Degree + CIPS qualified (Beneficial not essential)
If you are looking for a career defining move then send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, Blue-chip