Benefits and Insurance Consultant
Senior Procurement Consultant (Benefits and Insurance) - Global Fortune 500 Professional Services Firm - Nationwide Travel - £85K + £5K Car + Package!
Join this fortune 500 Tech Consulting firm on their journey of rapid expansion and growth. This blue-chip giant is seeking an ambitious and highly specialist Benefits and Insurance Senior Procurement Consultant to bring a wealth of market knowledge and skills to their procurement team. You will be working with FTSE 250 clients travelling nationwide to their stunning HQs, consulting on some of their largest projects, whilst also having the opportunity to work from home.
The successful professional will possess a wealth of expertise in Indirect Benefits and Insurance procurement as you will be working alongside some of the best in the business giving you the opportunity for fast career progression and brilliant company rewards.
Senior Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Procurement Consultant you will need to perform in depth market analysis to identify and advise key clients on areas of [productivity and cost improvement in the Insurance and Benefits sectors
- Support the in house procurement function promoting corporate objectives and nurturing progression and growth within the companies
- Establish and maintain good stakeholder and senior stakeholder relationships informing them on key strategic developments and supplier negotiations
- Initiate contract negotiations with key suppliers mitigating risks and securing market rates that will help drive cost saving margins whilst maintaining long lasting supplier relationships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in procurement and supply chain with excellent knowledge of Benefits and Insurance categories as well as their sub-categories.
- Strong academics with a Degree from a world class university
- Proven track record of managing large spends with consistent savings whilst providing quality and effectiveness of service
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, Blue-chip