FM Category Manager - Indirect - Iconic FTSE 100 Firm
Job Role: FM Category Manager - Indirect - Iconic FTSE 100 Firm (Professional Services)
Salary: £50000 - £65000 + Bonus
Following an expansion of the procurement function, this iconic FTSE 100 firm seeks a high-achieving FM Category Manager to enter the firm's London office and further grow the team. Based in the US, this Fortune500 company has over 80,000 employees and is continuing to expand. As FM Category Manager you will be working with suppliers across the EMEA region and will be reporting into the Head of Procurement.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to progress in their career to a senior level within a short period of time.
- Engaging with relevant business units to develop sourcing strategies for key areas of spend
- Collaborate with sourcing managers and key suppliers to maximise savings
- Category strategy development and category performance of all related activities and objectives
- Handling large scale budgets and high-profile projects over £100m
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement new policies
- Strong understanding of category and supplier environment - industry and market insight
- Demonstrate track record of success as an FM Category Manager
- Previous experience working with suppliers across the EMEA region
- Degree and CIPS qualified is highly beneficial
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Conall at jobsCDH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Buying procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Facilities Management procurement, MCIPS, FTSE 100, Global procurement, Negotiating, Contract drafting, stakeholder engagement, procurement manager, category manager, procurement specialist, cips, indirect procurement, negotiating procurement, procurement category manager