Indirect Senior Consultant / Consultancy / £60K / Reading
Indirect Senior Consultant / Global Professional Services / £55,000 - £60,000 / Reading / Flexi Working
This highly reputable Consulting, Transformation and Digital Management Consultancy organization is offering an exciting new indirect generalist procurement role as a senior consultant. Not only does this company have global presence, its renowned for providing cutting-edge technologies and striving to boost innovation capabilities that help society. Coupled with the rare flexible company culture and commitment to improving employees lives through great work life balance with flexible working, makes this role not one to miss out on.
Are you looking for each day to be a little different from the next whilst utilizing your past cross-category procurement experience? If so, this role is certainly for you. This role is highly dynamic, from having the opportunity to work across both public and private sectors to having exposure to a variety of markets and roles; including Category Management and Strategic sourcing as well as Savings Delivery and Supplier Relationship management.
Throughout this Senior Consultant procurement role, you will…
- Utilise multiple methodologies, tools, innovations and proven approaches to enable delivery of various procurement processes, procurement projects and procurement transformations whilst also continuously maximising value and making cost improvements
- Create new and maintain previously established relationships with industry-leading stakeholders, from senior colleagues and team members to highly respected clients; involving requirement management to conflict resolution
- Dynamic day-to-day activities that range from managing diverse projects, workstreams and programmes to continuously identifying saving opportunities and undertaking Opportunity Assessment Reviews as well as deploying contract management and SRM
To be suitable for this Senior Consultant procurement position, you will need…
- Cross-category indirect procurement experience, ideally within IT procurement, marketing procurement or FM procurement
- CIPS and degree education
- Relevant procurement competencies and general capabilities, from time efficiency and presentation abilities to project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate past performance successes within various procurement activities including stakeholder relationship management, supplier selection and negotiation
- Ideally experience within both public and private sector but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement consultant, senior consultant, Procurement outsourcing, procurement processes, services, public, private, SRM, Procurement Consultant, Indirect, Procurement generalist, procurement solutions, sourcing, London, Procurement Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Kent, Greater London, Milton Keynes, Reading