Supply Chain Consulting opportunities
Supply Chain Strategy & Operations consulting opportunities - Leading global top tier firm - £65-90k + package - London + flexi and onsite client working
This global management consultancy, listed as one of the UK's leading firms and recently ranked as a top 5 company to work for in the UK, is looking to bring onboard an experienced supply chain professional within their expanding and high performing practise.
This practise, along with procurement operations, is one of their firms fastest growing areas, where they have hired a number of key industry 'players' into key director positions, and are planning on doubling their team size over the coming year. With a specialist focus on industries such as; telecoms, FMCG, FS & energy, as a specialist consultant within this firm, you will support global clients in key projects, work closely and expand offerings with new and existing clients, allowing you to create an all round skillset giving you the opportunity to take advantage of their meritoratic working enviornment, with the expectation to develop and progress through the rankings into Senior Manager and beyond.
Example projects for this team include:
- Advisory projects across supply chain requirements and new capital projects, to deliver cost savings
- Inventory operations and optimisation - supporting global organisations with operations spanning multiple countries and regions
- Network modelling and infrastructure design for energy or agricultural clients
- Designing outbound to customer supply chains for major UK energy retailers for delivery of new products and services, optimising fleets and resource utilisation.
- A minimum of 4 years within consulting, ideally with experience across the following sectors: consumer, pharma and retail
- Business analytics and supply chain data insights experience is a MUST
- Highly analytical and system / data modelling is required
- Degree level education is a must, MBA / Masters is preferred however not essential
If you are an experienced management consultant, or drive consultancy like projects within an industry role, looking to move into one of the leading firms globally significantly investing in their supply chain practise, please apply through this domain or with a copy of your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, supply chain, supply chain optimisation, logistics, business modelling, modelling, data analytics, data infrastructure, infrastructure, consulting, management consulting, ftse, supply chain, London, degree, masters, MBA