Benefits and Insurance Consultant
Senior Procurement Category Manager (Benefits and Insurance) - Global Fortune 500 Professional Services Firm - Nationwide Travel - £85K + £5K Car + Package!
One of the worlds largest consulting technology firms is looking for a Professional services Procurement manager who specializes in Benefits and Insurance to join their huge procurement function. This fortune 500 company works with household names consulting on £multimillion projects nationwide.
Not only is this company well know for its work it is also due to they way they treat employees, they nurture an environment which provides growth and development both personally and professionally, which makes this a great career step for any level.
As a Benefits and Insurance Procurement Specialist you will have vast market and supplier knowledge in employee benefits like medical, dental, life insurance as well as corporate insurance and commercial liability. This is a client facing role and therefore good client and stakeholder engagement is key.
Senior Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Procurement Consultant you will need to perform in depth market analysis to identify and advise key clients on areas of [productivity and cost improvement in the Insurance and Benefits sectors
- Support the in house procurement function promoting corporate objectives and nurturing progression and growth within the companies
- Establish and maintain good stakeholder and senior stakeholder relationships informing them on key strategic developments and supplier negotiations
- Initiate contract negotiations with key suppliers mitigating risks and securing market rates that will help drive cost saving margins whilst maintaining long lasting supplier relationships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in procurement and supply chain with excellent knowledge of Benefits and Insurance categories as well as their sub-categories.
- Strong academics with a Degree from a world class university
- Proven track record of managing large spends with consistent savings whilst providing quality and effectiveness of service
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, Blue-chip, Insurance, Benefits, InsuRANCE, bENFITS, HR, Professional Services