Category Specialist - Leading Environment & Energy Firm
Category Specialist - Leading Environmental & Energy Firm - Multiple Location options (London, Somerset, Glasgow, Peterborough & Bristol with home working + travel - £40k -£50k + Package)
To Apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Highly reputable environmental firm is experiencing large transformation and change following huge investment into the team. Having brought in a new CEO and revamped their leadership team, they're now looking to transform their procurement function, and are looking for an ambitious and talented Buyer to work closely with a procurement leaders to imbed a new procurement initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape a procurement function in your vision right at the beginning of a new transformation process. The Buyer will be working closely with procurement leadership to establish new process, policy & to build a new procurement team.
As a Buyer your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting senior level stakeholders across the business in driving procurement policy & category management strategy.
- Manage your own sub-category projects across spend areas such as Maintenance Services (Electrical, Mechanical & Industrial), Machinery & Equipment (Chemical, logistics, parts etc.) and Indirect Services (Marketing, HR, Professional Services, FM & Security)
- Support the business in delivering best value for money, developing appropriate processes, and ensuring compliance with company contracting.
In order to excel in this procurement function, the Senior Category Manager will have:
- 3-4 + years' experience within procurement, with experience managing procurement categories across the end to end procurement process
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of technical buying across areas such as manufacturing and equipment, but also experience across indirect services spend.
- A flair for building good relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers alike
- Bachelors degree required
This is an excellent opportunity for those wanting a procurement role with real responsibility and autonomy with an accomplished brand, promising rapid individual development and significant financial rewards.
To apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Generalist, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Engineering, Manufacturing, Equipment, Chemical, Cranes, Fleet, Capital Projects, Southwest, Engineering, Maintenance Services, Electrical Services, Industrial Services