Regulated Procurement Consultant and Trainer
A Trainer and Consultant is required to deliver high quality training in Regulated Procurement activities both to in-house customers and Open courses. Specialist in-depth knowledge is required around Public Contract Regulations and / or Utilities Contract Regulations. Equally important is the ability to deliver training, which is engaging, interactive and with flair to delegates catering for all levels of understanding.
In addition, there is a requirement to identify, design and develop new course material within the remit of Regulated Procurement rules for Public and Utility sectors
You will also need to create and develop awareness while building relationships with key stakeholders for regulated procurement training and consultancy within the UK & NI raising the profile of Achilles.
- Strong Procurement background predominantly Public Sector, Private or Utility Sector, in-order that course material can be delivered from not only a legal perspective but also from a practical perspective.
- Preferred experience of delivering training and consultancy services to delegates of all knowledge and skill levels within Regulated Procurement.
- Has the ability to developed new Achilles course learning material, increasing the training and consultancy’s team service offering and collateral.
- Ability to advise and input regarding the completion of competitive bids, with specific regard to the technical specification and input into commercial submissions.
- Proficient experience in customer Customer-facing activities i.e. interacting or communicating directly with delegates or any other stakeholder.
- Extensive knowledge of regulated procurement and associated activities demonstrating dexterity by advising compliancy with legislation
- Talent in stakeholder management and networking
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of regulated Procurement
- Proven negotiation skills, facilitation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to liaise and influence all levels of management and work with other departments and the ability to present complex information in a clear, convincing, and meaningful way