Indirect Consultant / Professional Services / £50K / London
Indirect Consultant / Global Professional Services / £45,000 - £50,000 / London / Innovative / Flexi Working
Do you have generalist indirect procurement experience? Are you looking to further that experience within a reputable organization that strives to better society? If so, this role is perfect for you.
This global Consulting, Transformation and Digital Professional Services company is offering a great opportunity as an Indirect procurement consultant. This organisation has a strong worldwide brand presence for its renowned innovation capabilities creating cutting-edge technologies, whilst simultaneously striving to better society. This organisation provides a rare company culture that's committed to creating the best working environment and facilitating work/life balance with flexible working opportunities, this is an opportunity to miss out on.
The dynamic nature of this role means each day will be a little different from the next. Not only will you have exposure to both the public and private sector, you'll also be involved within a diverse range of markets and roles; from Strategic Sourcing and Category Management to Transformation and Project Management.
Throughout this indirect procurement consultancy role, you will be required to…
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with a variety of procurement stakeholders through requirement response to conflict resolution; exposure ranges from team members to industry-leading suppliers
- Dynamic day-to-day responsibilities including managing different projects, workstreams and large programmes whilst simultaneously conducting Opportunity Assessment Reviews, identifying cost saving potentials and leading implementation
- Utilise a variety of procurement methodologies, tools, approach's and technologies to enable efficient and effective delivery of procurement processes, procurement projects and procurement transformation to deliver maximum value and cost improvements to key clients
To be suitable for this indirect procurement consultancy role, you will need…
- Cross-category procurement experience, CIPS and degree education
- Relevant procurement competencies and general capabilities, from time efficiency and presentation abilities to project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate past performance successes within various procurement activities including stakeholder relationship management, supplier selection and negotiation
- Ideally experience within both public and private sector but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement consultant, Procurement outsourcing, procurement processes, services, public, private, SRM, Procurement Consultant, Indirect, Procurement generalist, procurement solutions, sourcing, London, Procurement Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Kent, Greater London, Milton Keynes, Reading, IT procurement, Marketing procurement, FM procurement