Boutique Procurement Consultancy / £45K / London
Boutique Specialist Management Procurement Consultancy / £40,000 - £45,000 / London / Award Winning
This industry-leading award winning boutique procurement consultancy is offering an exciting new opportunity as a procurement consultant. After a surge in PE investment this highly reputable, best in the class, organisation is leveraging investment to expand operations into new markets and facilitate further success. Renowned for working beyond conventional procurement boundaries, from holistically reviewing the commercial landscape and operational footprints to optimisation of working capital and procurement transformation, the capabilities are endless.
Not only will you be exposed to FTSE 100 clients, you'll be surrounded by an outstanding award-winning company culture and coupled with great progression opportunities through tailored plans, this is not one to miss out on. The dynamic nature of this role in terms of industry's ranging from automotive and engineering to aerospace and consumer goods as well as diverse general responsibilities, ensures each day will be different from the next.
Within this exciting procurement consultancy role, you'll be required to…
- Consistently manage and maintain relationships with FTSE 100 clients through various activities, from reviewing client data reports and identifying potential problems to delivering insightful findings and appropriate recommendations
- Provide essential support across a range of projects and programmes focussing on a variety of industries all of which provides invaluable exposure and experience to every aspect of procurement
- Continuously strive for your self-advancement, facilitated by tailor made progression plans providing a clear roadmap and necessary objectives for rapid development
- Develop innovative solutions, ideas and frameworks to drive improvements within clients procurement processes and overall procurement function
To be suitable for this procurement consultancy role, you will need…
- Degree education is essential and CIPS would be advantageous
- Procurement experience within a globally respected company
- Ability to demonstrate past success with global suppliers in delivering to targets within a highly strategic procurement category function
- A drive to succeed, ability to work within a team, strong communication skills and motivation to strive beyond expectations
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, procurement consultant, stakeholder management, data analysis, London, Reading, Greater London, Milton Keynes, procurement process, private sector, indirect procurement, project support, SRM, aerospace, consumer goods, FMCG, automotive