Senior Procurement Manager (Contracts)
Senior Procurement Manager (Contracts) - Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Major - £70-80K + Exceptional benefits package and progression opportunities - London (flexi working)
Notorious for being at the forefront of innovation across multiple sectors across the business, this Fortune500 FMCG company seeks a high-caliber Senior Procurement Manager to hit the ground running in the firms prestigious London office, overseeing and implementing the company's commercial contracts in their joint venture with their subsidiary companies.
The successful candidate will identify creative solutions to commercial performance partnering with C-suit stakeholders defining long-term relationships and strategy for further expansion. This opportunity presents itself as an ideal step for any individual that aspires to develop their career.
- Oversee the commercial contracts for the companies and implement the contract compliance process, responsible for over 180 supplier agreements.
- Managing external relationships with suppliers and clients to ensure the consistent development of new products
- Liaising with various areas of the business including procurement, supply chain, sourcing, legal, finance and operations
- Ensure contracting partners remain compliant with their contractual obligations throughout the duration of the agreement
- Degree from a world class university also with legal and/or contracting experience
- Minimum of 7+ years business experience preferably within the pharmaceutical sector
- Demonstrably good contract and negotiation skills and good experience problem solving in relation to stakeholders
- Ability to formalize and draft contractual agreements
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme
- Brilliant company culture with social events, company sports teams
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Pharmaceutical, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing,FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Contracts, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services