Greenfield Procurement Lead - £70-75K + Package
Greenfield Procurement Lead - Leading Professional Services - £70-75K + Package
Location: Nationwide locations available (Office based and remote hybrid)
This prestigious Professional Services Firm who are leading in their market are enjoying rapid expansion and pouring investment into a procurement function, in order to aid growth and drive massive value. As a result, the Firm has created a new position for an ambitious and passionate Procurement Manager to join their journey and set up a brand new strategic procurement function in a Greenfield setting.
This role incorporates a broad remit of responsibility across multiple indirect categories, engaging in end-to-end procurement processes, planning the roadmaps for these categories, and working with the operations Director to set vision and align with company goals, which include a large focus on sustainable initiatives.
This permanent position offers a salary between £70,000-75,000 alongside a fantastic package. With offices all over the UK, you can base yourself in any of their locations, including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and Exeter, on a remote/office hybrid working model.
If you are an ambitious and experienced strategic procurement professional, who can confidently work autonomously to set up a new function and be the driving force of value savings, then I would love to hear from you!
The Strategic Procurement Lead will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio across multiple indirect categories, including IT, FM and corporate services
- Engaging in the full portfolio's sourcing process, supplier negotiations, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Growing the strategies in line with the wider organisations goals to incorporate new sustainable policies into their processes, and take a modern, fresh approach to procurement
- Drive saving initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders in the whole company
Required Background for the Strategic Procurement Lead:
- A strong track record of procurement experience across indirect categories, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships and influence stakeholders
- Ability to independently plan and execute procurement activities in an autonomous manner
- Experience in a professional services or partnership-led setting is desirable
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, project procurement, , remote working, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Greenfield, Cradle to Grave, Professional Services, Nottingham, Manchester, Exeter, Birmingham, London, Central London, Remote Working, Flexible Working