Senior IT Partner manager
Senior Procurement IT Manager- Multinational Communications Firm - £80-90K + Bonus - London based (hybrid model working)
One of the largest multinational communications firms are looking for a new Senior Procurement IT Manager to join their rapidly expanding procurement function based in the heart of London. This giant of a company operates with over 100,000 employees across 100 countries with offices in locations such as New York, London and Singapore, there is ample opportunity to travel and gain corporate presence across markets worldwide.
As their Senior Procurement IT Manager you will be working for a range of their FTSE 100 company clients on some of the biggest projects within the industry. If you have an eye for detail and a passion for procurement with an ability to adapt then apply below.
- Take full responsibility in supporting the Tech, negotiating both software license and SaaS agreements
- Play a lead role in the contracts and pricing negotiations providing the necessary protection to the firm whilst complying with the company standards and contractual provisions.
- Identify issues and gaps and strategically implement a route to specific goals and transformations
- Work along side the procurement team to gain knowledge and data of the markets, analyzing key point to negotiate with suppliers for the best market value
- Manage and support key stakeholders, keeping them informed about all major decisions within the procurement function and presenting them with risks and solutions
- Liaise with global procurement directors and regional procurement directors to validate ways of working - whether that be combining practices taking key elements and implementing them elsewhere.
What you will need:
- Strong background in Procurement and the processes and policies
- Experience in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Management experience
- Credibility with key stakeholder
If you are passionate, driven and enjoy challenging and stimulating work then please apply directly or send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key skills: global, IT procurement, procurement manager, communications, applications, development, London, Singapore, New York, application development, manager, Europe, technology, application procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement