Global Procurement Vendor Manager
Global Procurement Vendor Manager Lead (Transformation) at World Leading Communications Company - Stunning London HQ - £50-60K + Package
This world Leading multinational communications company is seeking an ambitious and experienced Global Procurement Vendor Manager to join their well-established procurement function as a category lead. As a Global Procurement Vendor Manager you will be joining an establishment that nurtures collaboration and creativity creating an environment that is open, integrated and progressive.
This is a great opportunity for a IT Procurement Specialist to develop their career and take that next step working for a world-class company. Working from their stunning HQ on a flexi basis, there is also opportunity to take it global, and venture to their array of offices world-wide.
- Manage relationships across all IT and Technology Vendors, consolidating supplier lists to support the transformation process in the wider procurement function
- Develop long-lasting relationships with C-Level stakeholders and key suppliers
- Implement processes that will help streamline the overall procurement functions by developing key strategies
- Build out the organisation's vendor management offering which is completely Greenfield, designing and implementing processes and strategies for the organisation worldwide
- Strong technical ability In IT Vendor Management roles
- Experience managing teams and multiple suppliers/vendors in a highly fast-paced environment
- Experience with senior stakeholders
- Experience across IT Categories, including software, hardware and IT Security
- Degree + CIPS (Not essential)
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, SME, Subject Matter expert