Head of IT Vendor Procurement / Prof Serv. / £90K / London
Head of IT Procurement Vendor Management / FTSE 100 Professional Services Organisation / £80,000 - £90,000 / London
This best in class FTSE 100 professional services organization is offering an exciting new opportunity as a head of IT vendor procurement. With a billion dollar revenue the capabilities of this organization is endless. Not only do they have the capital to continuously expand operations, they have the ability to invest in your career progression. This company utilizes its unique creative abilities to undertake major transformations with industry-leading clients.
Rapid expansion and investment drives this company's success and abilities, continuously striving to improve people's lives, the planet, clients and society. This is not an opportunity to miss out on.
Within this head of IT vendor procurement role your responsibilities include…
- Overall strategy and holistic tender management with activities ranging from consolidation of suppliers to designing forward-thinking procurement strategy, ensuring compliance and performance of partner delivered IT assets and services
- Coordination of the entire IT procurement process, take lead on creation of software management and maintain cost optimization, compliance an risk governance
- Maintaining established supplier relationships and onboarding new partners post contract as well as implementation of proven practices, governance and management
- Working in alignment with key procurement stakeholders to facilitate a range of services, from digital workplaces and service management to cloud infrastructure and platforms
To apply for this head of IT vendor procurement role, you will need…
- Degree education and CIPS advantageous but not essential
- Ideally experienced across IT categories such as software, hardware and license management
- Passion for developing strong partnerships to fast track transformation, good communication skills and commercial acumen
- Optimism, a positive attitude and drive to deliver to the best of your abilities
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement manager, senior manager, Procurement outsourcing, procurement processes, services, public, private, Indirect, indirect procurement, Procurement generalist, procurement solutions, sourcing, London, Procurement Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Kent, negotiation, IT, software, hardware, technology, Greater London, Milton Keynes, Reading