Procurement Category Manager - IT/Telecoms
Procurement Category Manager (IT/ Telecoms) - £60-70K - Package - Multiple Locations UK
This ever evolving Tech and digital transformation giant is on the lookout for an experienced IT/ Telecoms Procurement professional to join their A-class procurement function. With offices nationwide you will be taking over the reins of that procurement function whilst also implementing change across their wider procurement function.
Despite being a large procurement entity you will have autonomy over broad IT specifications, Iincluding but not limited to; licensing, hardware and software. This is a great opportunity to develop and implement procurement category strategy in line with market and data analysis, updating key stakeholders on areas of development and risk mitigation.
Procurement Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and manage the contracts with leading suppliers, getting the best for the firm and the clients whilst also maintaining long lasting relationships with key suppliers
- Be knowledgeable about the Tech market understanding areas of cost management to drive value maximisation
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of sourcing initiatives related to IT procurement, aligning them with broader category strategy and sourcing pipeline (supplier negotiations, engagement and collaboration).
- Be results driven, keeping the procurement team on track for company targets and delivering results
- Demonstrable track record of success as an IT procurement manager.
- Proven history of developing and executing multi-year procurement strategies.
- Experience of managing contract negotiations.
- Have a history of delivering strategic sourcing initiatives within the confounds of IT and have SRM experience.
- CIPS qualifications highly beneficial.
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, UK, Technology, London, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, IT, Category Manager, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Suppliers, SME, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT Consultancy, IT services, Network, Network and Telecoms, Aerospace, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital.