EMEA Real Estate Procurement Director
EMEA Real Estate Procurement Director - Tier 1 Financial Services Giant - Dublin - €100,000 - €120,000 + Car Allowance €10,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Aggressively growing Financial Services giant seeks high-impact and charismatic Real Estate Director to lead 10-strong team and manage 12 million square metres of corporate real estate across EMEA. The position can be based anywhere in the EMEA region, and will involve working with Managing Partners across the globe to deliver solutions to complex problems.
Brief overview of EMEA Real Estate Procurement Director position:-
- Providing real estate services in support of the firm's global business activities, including real estate portfolio management, acquisition and disposition of office space, lease administration, sublease administration, design and construction services, and portfolio benchmarking for EMEA locations
- Working with the Global Leader and other regional leaders to proactively manage the firm's real estate portfolio, including developing guidelines for workplace standards and alternative workplace strategies, benchmarking space usage against those guidelines, developing strategies to redeploy under-utilized assets, and developing strategies to take advantage of unique market conditions
- Providing thought leadership, leading practices and supporting technology, to optimize the real estate portfolio
- Managing a $500m annual spend
- Identifying surplus real estate assets and developing strategies for their disposal, including sub-leasing, renegotiating lease terms, early terminations, lease assignments or landlord recaptures
Required background, skills and qualifications:-
- Impressive Corporate Real Estate Management career within global Blue Chip brands, including successful management of international Real Estate and leasing portfolios
- Exceptional relationship building abilities, to effectively engage with C-Suite executives and key vendors / suppliers
- Advanced degree from a related discipline desired though not essential
This is a phenomenal opportunity to take charge of a colossal Real Estate portfolio for a globally revered FTSE 100 brand that is growing year on year, and progress towards Partnership.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: Corporate Real Estate Management, Leasing Management, Real Estate Procurement, strategic sourcing, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, Professional Services, Legal Services & Consultancy
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure