Global Marketing Procurement Interim - £600 daily
Global Marketing Procurement Interim - FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical - West London - £600 per day
This Globally recognised pharmaceutical company are continuing to raise the bar within their industry, as they continue to expand their services through new and exciting projects all over the world. With one of the biggest names in the industry, this multi-national organisation have a global network of partnerships in manufacturing and significant product development capabilities, meaning they are able to acquire, develop and commercialise specialist and innovative products that are truly transforming this space. They now seek an experienced procurement professional to create direction and take high responsibility across the Market Research category, where you will be working on multiple exciting projects across primary market research in pharmaceuticals, consumer and vaccines.
This opportunity will run until the end of the year and the day rate is £600. With flexible working offered, you will be based in their state of the art London HQ on a hybrid model. If you are eager to employ your strategic procurement cabapilties to add value to a Globally recognised, award-winning brand, this role is an excellent opportunity.
The Market Research Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the full portfolio sourcing process, supplier negotiations and paperwork, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive global savings initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders all over the world
- Evaluate make-vs-buy decision, conduct RFP and negotiate renewals taking benefit from end of quarter or fiscal year
Required Background for the Market Research Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of marketing procurement and contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Good working knowledge and experience of Market Research, including primary, secondary and general research
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Market Research, Primary Research, Software, IT, Technology, Tech Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, procurement team, indirect procurement, purchasing, West London, Watford, Maidenhead, Slough, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Edgware, Wembley, Twickenham, Hayes