Benefits and Insurance Consultant
Senior Procurement Manager - HR/Benefits - FTSE100 Market Leader - Nationwide - £85k with £6K Car Package and benefits
One of the Global Leaders in the Technology and Consulting Services industry is currently expanding its global procurement function and is looking to hire a new Senior Procurement Manager to lead their Insurance and Benefits spend across the procurement function. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional who has a proven background covering indirect procurement spends across HR including but not limited to employee Benefits, and Insurance employee medical, dental and life insurance as well as other professional services.
Senior Procurement Manager Responsibilities: -
- As a Senior Procurement Consultant you will need to perform in depth market analysis to identify and advise key clients on areas of productivity and cost improvement in the Insurance and Benefits sectors
- Support the in-house procurement function promoting corporate objectives and nurturing progression and growth within the companies
- Establish and maintain good stakeholder and senior stakeholder relationships informing them on key strategic developments and supplier negotiations
- Initiate contract negotiations with key suppliers mitigating risks and securing market rates that will help drive cost saving margins whilst maintaining long lasting supplier relationships.
Senior Procurement Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in procurement and supply chain with excellent knowledge of Benefits and Insurance categories as well as their sub-categories.
- Strong academics with a Degree from a world class university
- Proven track record of managing large spends with consistent savings whilst providing quality and effectiveness of service
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, Blue-chip