Analyst Procurement Consultant / Boutique Consultancy / London
Analyst procurement consultant/ Boutique management consultancy / Best in class / Rapid career progression / £40,000 - £45,000 / London
Are you looking to rapidly progress your career within a highly regarded organisation that has an abundance of resources to drive success? If so, this is certainly the perfect role for you.
This award-winning boutique consultancy organisation is offering an exciting new opportunity as an analyst procurement consultant. Following a surge in PE investment the capabilities of this organisation are endless; not only will you be exposed to FTSE 100 clients, you'll be working within a best in class company environment.
Provision of tailor made progression plans enables rapid career progression with a clear roadmap for self-advancement within procurement and consultancy. This company has gained its reputation within procurement consultancy for pushing conventional procurement boundaries, from holistically reviewing the commercial landscape to maximisation of value through analysis of productivity metrics and operational footprints.
Within this procurement analyst consultant role, you will be required to…
- Provide essential support in outstanding delivery of client requirements to maintain best in class reputation through a range of day-to-day activities; from reviewing client reports, identifying potential issues and risk analysis to data quality testing and internal presentation of key findings
- Develop and suggest ideas, frameworks and approach's that effectively mitigate identified issues through fact-endorsed findings, to simultaneously drive business intelligence and provide improvement recommendations
- Support the award-winning consultancy team through various projects and activities that are involved with a variety of FTSE 100 clients working within a range of industries, from aerospace and automotive to engineering and consumer products
- Continuously strive for self-advancement by proactively utilising the tailor made career-progression created for you
To apply for this procurement analyst role, you will need….
- Degree is essential, ideally within a numerate discipline such as Engineering, IT or Mathematics
- CIPS qualification would be advantageous
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed with strong communication and team player skills
- Strong excel abilities, evidence of past experience regarding excel and procurement experience would be ideal but not essential
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, procurement consultant, direct procurement consultant, stakeholder management, analyst, London, Reading, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, procurement process, private sector, public sector, indirect procurement, project support, SRM, aerospace, automotive, engineering, consumer products, consultancy