Head IT vendor procurement manager / London / £90K + Bonus
Head IT vendor procurement manager / FTSE 100 / Professional Services / London / £85,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
This highly established, best in class, professional services company is offering an exciting new opportunity as a head of IT vendor procurement manager. Not only will you work with industry-leading clients, you will have an essential lead role within an award-winning company culture.
This FTSE 100 organisation strives to improve the lives of clients, the planet, society as a whole and all company stakeholders. Technology is at the heart of this organisation and is uniquely utilised to facilitate global success. If you have great IT procurement experience, a passion for managing an extremely capable team and a desire for technological utilisation and creative innovation, this is the role for you.
Within this head of IT vendor procurement manager role, you will be required to…
- Manage and transform up to £1bilion of industry-leading partner spend by ensuring agreements and performance of client services are maximised to meet necessary IT delivery and experience commitments
- Effectively deliver a range of activities from sourcing charters and policies to cost optimisation and compliance within high-profile, long-term exciting transformation projects
- Organise and implement IT input procurement led processes, working in alignment with Global Head of IT procurement as well as making appropriate recommendations regarding global sourcing selection
- Be responsible for the partner review meeting cycle with highly reputable strategic partners by undertaking a variety of tasks, from gathering a rich set of service through to providing qualitative insight as inputs
To apply for this head of IT vendor procurement manager role, you will need…
- Expertise within Software Licence Management, including cost optimisation, risk and compliance
- Strong competence surrounding general commercial acumen as well as a deep understanding of IT disciplines, from software, hardware and Cloud services to licence management and sub-con services
- A passion for developing relations with FTSE 100 clients, key internal stakeholders and departments; whilst simultaneously running continuous improvement plans
- Past evidence of success, strong degree education and CIPS would be extremely advantageous
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, indirect procurement, IT procurement, technology, Head of procurement, Vendor management, software, hardware, stakeholder management, London, Reading, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, procurement process, private sector, public sector, project management, SRM, marketing procurement, consultancy, health care, generalist