Senior Direct Procurement Manager
Senior Direct Procurement Manager / Engineering Procurement / Bristol / Global Reputation / £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
A highly established worldwide renowned organization is offering an exciting new opportunity as a direct procurement manager. This global technology enterprise has gained its industry-leading reputation through exceptional innovation capabilities. The abundance of capital to fuel growth makes future possibilities endless, from more categories to more locations to more innovative technology.
You will play an essential role within the continuously expanding procurement engineering team. At the heart of this organization you will provide support in facilitating new product development through activities ranging from collaboration with the research team, to maintaining robustness of the procurement function.
Within this exciting senior direct procurement manager role, you will be required to…
- Manage a variety of stakeholders, from externally established suppliers to internal senior leaders and colleagues, with activities ranging from coaching team members and encouraging innovation to ensuring strong communication and collaboration
- Provide essential commercial and technical support to facilitate sourcing of quality parts and sub-assemblies to consistently ensure performance criteria is maintained
- Take on a diverse range of day-to-day responsibilities relating to a variety of projects, categories and teams; each day will be a little different from the next
- Support and advise where necessary in terms of diligence, qualification of new suppliers and technologies; continuously ensure effective and timely input
To apply for this senior direct procurement manager role, you will need…
- A degree is essential, ideally within engineering or commercial disciplines
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of past procurement and leadership success; within direct procurement and commodity management would be advantageous
- Results orientated mentality, enjoy working as a team and desire to manage relationships
- Skills surrounding commercial acumen, stakeholder management and resilience
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, engineering, commercial, technology, procurement manager, senior procurement manager, indirect procurement, leadership, SRM, stakeholder management, team leader, private sector, Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Gloucester