Senior Direct Procurement Manager
Senior Direct Procurement Manager / Engineering Procurement / Global Reputation / Swindon / £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
Are you looking to join a worldwide recognizable brand with an abundance of resources at your disposal to facilitate excellent procurement practice? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This globally renowned organization is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as a senior direct procurement manager. With billion dollar revenues the capabilities of this company are endless, from new locations and markets to more categories. The success of this company worldwide is undeniable, this is not an opportunity to miss out on.
You will provide vital leadership for a continuously expanding procurement engineering team. Being a subject expert you will support various internal stakeholders, from your team to senior stakeholders and category leaders. The diverse nature of this role in terms of projects, categories and activities enable each day to be a little different from the next.
Within this senior direct procurement manager role, you will be required to…
- Manage and lead the engineering procurement team through various activities, from research support to new product introduction, across exciting new technologies within all product categories
- Effectively guide the engineering procurement team to encourage creative innovation, best practice and efficiency to facilitate achievement of optimal technology at optimal cost
- Maintain excellent communication, collaboration and co-ordination of activities across all relevant teams, both internal and external, to ensure timely input
- Provide essential commercial and technical expertise to optimise sourcing of quality parts and sub-assemblies as well as support where necessary regarding diligence and qualification of new suppliers
To be suitable for this direct procurement manager role, you will need…
- Degree education is essential; ideally within Engineering/Mechanics
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of past procurement and leadership success; within direct procurement and commodity management would be advantageous
- Results orientated mentality, enjoy working as a team and desire to manage relationships
- Skills surrounding commercial acumen, stakeholder management and resilience
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, engineering, commercial, technology, procurement manager, senior procurement manager, indirect procurement, leadership, SRM, stakeholder management, team leader, private sector, Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Gloucester