6-month interim HR procurement specialist
6-month interim procurement opportunity with a Global Law Firm - HR Procurement Specialist Required - £550p/day PAYE and immediate start - London
This global firm, ranked as one of the best law firms in the UK, is looking to bring onboard a specialist HR and Professional Services procurement manager following the formation and recent growth of a new centralised global team in London.
Following their inception, a number of years ago, this procurement now boasts some of the top industry professionals and an ever-growing list of exciting and strategic global programs. As part of this growth an experienced HR procurement specialist is required to deliver on these projects, help form long-lasting relationships with global stakeholders and ultimately set the foundations for the development of the category for years to come.
This is a 6-month interim assignment, however with strongly likelihood of extension and permanent opportunities following completion.
Procurement experience required:
- A minimum of 7 years HR specialist procurement experience, with a proven track record of success within supplier rationalisation and global strategic programs
- Willing to and experience of managing and supporting junior team members
- Strong stakeholder engagement is a must, as you will be the lead in driving new and existing relationships forward across the organisation
- Degree level education / MBA is preferred however not essential
- CIPS level 4 qualification as a minimum
If you are interested in joining this global firm going through true transformation, please apply through the following domain or with a copy of your cv direct to email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, hr procurement, professional services, legal, global law firm, law, strategic procurement, interim, temporary, day rate, contract, degree, cips, mcips, London