Senior Direct Procurement Manager
Senior Direct Procurement Manager / Engineering Procurement / Bath / Global Reputation / £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
A worldwide exceptionally established organization is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as a senior direct procurement manager. This organization has developed its global industry-leading reputation through defying conventional boundaries and continuously striving for cutting-edge innovations and technology.
With billion dollar revenue the abundance of capital enables continuous expansion and endless capabilities, from new locations and markets to more categories. You will play a vital leadership role within an expanding procurement engineering team to collaboratively support and develop strategies for exciting new products.
Within this senior direct procurement manager role, you will be required to…
- Take leadership and manage the procurement engineering team to facilitate research activities and new product introduction through a variety of innovative technologies across all product categories - each day will be different from the next
- Provide guidance to the team by encouraging creative innovation, maintaining best practice and good discipline to ensure delivery of robust commercial and engineering procurement solutions
- Consistently ensure communication, collaboration and co-ordination of activities with various relevant teams to maintain effective and efficient input to achieve optimal technology at the best cost
- Work closely with upstream RDD teams across a diverse range of projects and categories to create, develop and implement technology and supplier strategies
To apply for this senior direct procurement manager role, you will need…
- Degree education is essential; ideally within Engineering/Mechanics
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of past procurement and leadership success; within direct procurement and commodity management would be advantageous
- Results orientated mentality, enjoy working as a team and desire to manage relationships
- Skills surrounding commercial acumen, stakeholder management and resilience
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, engineering, commercial, technology, procurement manager, senior procurement manager, indirect procurement, leadership, SRM, stakeholder management, team leader, private sector, Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Gloucester