Supply Chain Manager
Leading Military and Defence Technology Firm - Supply Chain Manager - £40-60K - Surrey / Hampshire Boarder
Join one of the largest defence and technology firms in the UK in their procurement function on their journey of rapid expansion. They are looking for a supply chain specialist to provide procurement and supply chain leadership, delivering advice and sourcing assistance to the larger procurement team.
As a Supply Chain Procurement Manager, key responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with the Procurement Team to assist in identifying key opportunities to utilize extant supplier relationships and frameworks that leverage group scale. You will need to identify where there is a necessity to produce repetitive, long-term contracting mechanisms.
- Be aware of the company policies and governance agreed in the procurement code of practice, understanding awareness of restrictions, controls and accreditations placed upon suppliers working in aerospace & defense, making sure there is no external threat to internal compliance.
- Stakeholder engagement, managing expectations and presenting market research and potential risks
Background of a Supply Chain Procurement Manager:
- Experience working within procurement and supply chain with proven negotiation skills in both strategic relationship and sourcing environment
- Experience working on tenders and contracts
- Knowledge in Business, IT, Finance, and Engineering
- Degree - Preferred
- MCIPS - Preferred
If you are looking for a career defining move then send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, Bids & Programs, Bids, Programmes, Programs, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, Blue-chip