Indirect Procurement Category Manager
Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Professional Services / Birmingham / £50,000 - £55,000 / Extensive Additional Benefits inc. Bonus
This established professional services organization is offering an exciting new opportunity as an indirect procurement category manager. Gaining its highly regarded worldwide reputation through continuously striving for industry-leading innovations whilst simultaneously providing a rare company culture with an extremely supportive working environment.
Employee care is evident through the extensive benefits on offer, from an annual performance related bonus and generous pension scheme to an attractive holiday allowance and fitness initiatives, there is something for everyone. If you are looking for a company that authentically cares for its employees and society as well as having an abundance of resources to fuel success then this is the perfect role for you.
Within this exciting generalist procurement category manager role, you will be required to…
- Take lead on delivery of the end-to-end procurement process to continuously maintain cost optimization whilst utilizing various procurement tools and best practice to enhance efficiency
- Continuously develop business needs through consistent analysis to explore and implement potential solutions as well as facilitate creation of indirect procurement category strategies
- Manage a variety of stakeholder relationships, from working with internal stakeholders to aid challenging of business requirements through to monitoring and liaising with local suppliers
- Become an expert on their unique budget approach to enable understanding of the budget definition, utilization, optimization and compliance to facilitate excellent procurement performance
To apply for this generalist procurement category manager role, you will need…
- CIPS and A level education is essential
- A degree is preferable but not conditional
- Established experience within procurement is essential, in relation to professional services and technology would be advantageous
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Category Manager, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, Bristol, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect, IT services, Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM,