Procurement Manager / Global Technology Powerhouse
Procurement Manager / Global Technology Powerhouse / Bristol / £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
This industry-leading global technology organization is offering a rare opportunity as a procurement manager. With billion dollar revenues and continuous extensive expansion, the capabilities of this enterprise are endless. This company pushes the boundaries of innovation to create cutting-edge technologies that drive its extensive success. Not only is this a nationally loved brand, it has a renowned worldwide presence.
Driven by relentless improvements this procurement manager role is highly dynamic. You will be exposed to a range of best in class products within established markets as well as providing vital support with NPI and strategizing into exciting and unprecedented markets; facilitating the diverse and exciting nature of this procurement role.
Within this exciting procurement manager opportunity, your responsibilities will include…
- Take lead on procurement engagement regarding research and New Product Introduction to establish optimal value creation for both new technologies and supplier introduction through a strategic approach
- Manage procurement activity, particularly in relation to engineering, strategically support the early sourcing process to ensure excellent delivery of value, cost and efficiency; work collaboratively with cross-function teams, from commercial and manufacturing to Finance
- Drive procurement alignment within assigned projects to optimize the procurement strategy through appropriate investigation and implementation of optimal operating models for product development and manufacturing
- Create and take lead on development of execution plans for external development and manufacturing partnerships to facilitate timely delivery of project outcomes derived from excellent relationship management
To apply for this procurement manager role, you will need…
- CIPS and Degree preferred but not essential; studies within engineering related disciplines would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success ideally within a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and strategic mentality with strong project management and communication skills
- Past experience of stakeholder management, internal and external, would be desirable
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, technology, engineering, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, FMCG, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain