Procurement Engineering Manager
Procurement Engineering Manager - Manufacturing Business - Bristol - £45-50K + Package and rapid progression up the ranks
With innovation at the forefront of all their work, this technology giant has been disrupting the tech industry for over a decade, tapping into a range of different markets, and not looking to slow down any time soon. They are currently going through a major expansion and are looking for a Procurement Engineering Manager to join their collaborative and creative Procurement function in their newly purpose built HQ.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Procurement Engineering Manager who is looking for a challenging, fast-paced, but hugely rewarding career move. With new products on the horizon you will get to work on some of the most innovative projects in procurement whilst also working for a world renowned company, with ample opportunity for rapid progression and exposure to some of the best in the business.
As a Procurement Engineering Manager you will sit in the very heart of the company's operations, working closely with stakeholders and suppliers, developing and implementing strategy to establish key areas of cost efficiency and quality product performance.
As a Procurement Engineering Manager, you will:
- As part of the Global Operations and Procurement Team you will be driving new technologies across all categories within the procurement function, engaging with key suppliers to achieve cost reductions whilst maintaining product quality
- Work cross-collaboratively across a multitude of direct procurement categories, acting as a business partner with both the R&D and Engineering teams
- Work within a team of around 4 people developing some of the brightest up and coming minds
Global Direct Procurement Manager, Required Skills:
- Have solid knowledge and experience within technology, sourcing and supply chain, understanding how the supply chains of these commodities can be optimized
- Have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, adapting to change and influencing multiple stakeholders across different categories
- Engineering or equivalent degree from a world renowned university
- Generous Pension scheme
- Company discounts of up to 40%
- Onsite; parking, restaurants, gym
- Bonus scheme
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, indirect, FM, Generalist, Procurement, Soft FM, Hard FM, Facilities Management, Direct, Engineering,