Global Infrastructure Procurement Manager - Birmingham
Global Infrastrucutre Procurement Manager - Global Investment Firm - Birmingham
This World-renowned Leader in financial services is looking for an experienced technology procurement professional to join their first-class procurement function, notorious for their strategic procurement model and commercial management capabilities. This organisation are at forefront of their industry, leading the way across investment and asset management in Global markets. As the Global Procurement Manager, it will be your job to address the IT category strategic opportunities in the evolving world of infrastructure and storage. You will be leading the roadmap across this category, whilst developing a team and working with senior management throughout the whole organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to represent a international name and employ your capabilities within IT procurement to work on world-class projects.
With a massive focus on sustainable initiatives and responsible commitments, this firm seek a strong candidate who can lead innovative approaches to Procurement and drive significant value in a modern way. If you seek a high-responsibility opportunity to make an impact at a senior level, then I would love to hear from you!
This is a permanent position where you will be based in a brand new office in Central Birmingham. The salary ranges betwwen £80,000-90,000 depending on experience, alongside a fantastic package.
The Gloabl IT Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the full end to end processes within your infrastructure portfolio, focussing on categories such as storage, data centres and telecoms
- Leading in strategic and commercial supplier negotiations to drive value in your category, through developing strategic account relationships, engaging in performance evaluations and pushing continuous improvement initiatives
- Working in a multi-functional environment where you collaborate with various risk management partners across the firm to ensure commercial excellence
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders effectively to identify new opportunities, establish market expertise, review new and existing processes and understand how you are impacting the whole organisation
Required Background for the Global IT Procurement Manager:
- An impressive track record of IT procurement and commercial experience, with a focus on infrastructure sub-categories
- A competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts on a global scale across large spends
- Demonstratable experience in a large organisation where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- Degree qualified or equivalent is essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, IT procurement, software, hardware, infrastructure, data-centres, cabling, technology services, Global, Financial services, investment banking, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Birmingham, Midlands, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Worcester, Derby, Nottingham