Procurement Manager / Global Technology Powerhouse / Reading / £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
This industry-leading global technology organization is offering a rare opportunity as a procurement manager. With billion dollar revenues and continuous extensive expansion, the capabilities of this enterprise are endless. This company pushes the boundaries of innovation to create cutting-edge technologies that drive its extensive success. Not only is this a nationally loved brand, it has a renowned worldwide presence.
Driven by relentless improvements this procurement manager role is highly dynamic. You will be exposed to a range of best in class products within established markets as well as providing vital support with NPI and strategizing into exciting and unprecedented markets; facilitating the diverse and exciting nature of this procurement role.
Within this exciting procurement manager role, you will be required to…
- Provide essential procurement support and engagement with research and NPI on new technologies across a diverse range of product categories to ensure optimal value and cost within a timely manner
- Continuously strive for first mover innovations through utilization of proven approaches through integration with various teams and procurement stakeholders to maintain best practice and efficient delivery
- Support development of execution plans for external development and manufacturing partnerships to enable optimal project outcomes; facilitated by supplier relationship management
- Assist with a variety of procurement activities, particularly within engineering; provide strategic support within the early procurement process to enable optimal execution as well as work with champion teams for continuous procurement improvements
To apply for this procurement manager role, you will need…
- CIPS and Degree preferred but not essential; studies within engineering related disciplines would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success ideally within a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and strategic mentality with strong project management and communication skills
- Past experience of stakeholder management, internal and external, would be desirable
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, technology, engineering, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, FMCG, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain