Commercial FM Procurement Lead
Commercial FM Procurement Lead - FTSE 100 Organisation - Dublin - €95,000 - €105,000 + Competitive Package
Contact Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Due to an extended period of growth, this FTSE 100 Household Brand is looking for a new Commercial FM Procurement Lead to manage the account for one of their most high-profile clients! This opportunity will give the successful applicant the chance to the be the premier point of contact between this best-in-class procurement function and this new client, responsible for designing a tailored indirect procurement strategies to suit the client's needs, primarily across FM Procurement!
This role offers an unparalleled opportunity to use your FM Procurement experience in a very creative manner, whilst working with two of the largest organisations in the world!
As Commercial FM Procurement Lead you will: -
- Work closely with the Bid teams, taking the lead on designing the FM Procurement strategy for this brand new, high-profile client with spends in the hundreds of £millions
- Lead a small team of FM procurement specialists and buyers who will look after the operational side of the procurement, whilst you focus on the more commercial and strategic aspects
- Use your expertise across a breadth of FM Procurement sub-categories across both Hard and Soft Services, including but not limited to Catering, Waste Management and FF&E
- Liaise and build relationships with C-Suite Stakeholders at one of the largest companies in the world
- Operate in a truly strategic space, assessing various procurement strategies before designing one that suits your client's needs
Commercial FM Procurement Lead required background: -
- In depth knowledge of designing Procurement strategy, ideally having built and implemented both hard and Soft Services Procurement Processes in a Blue-Chip organisation, however, generalists with FM Procurement experience will also be considered
- Procurement experience for Data Centre Construction and Maintenance is beneficial but not essential
- Exposure to a client or senior stakeholder facing position in previous role(s), ideally with a strong record of achievements in terms of business development or client management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Degree + MCIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is an incredibly rare opportunity for a Senior FM Procurement expert to join one of the largest organisations in their industry and operate in a truly strategic manner, whilst taking the lead on brand new, critical business for the company!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, bid procurement, SRM, indirect procurement, bid management, FM procurement, procurement consultancy, commercial procurement, commercial procurement director, Dublin, Ireland