Lead Procurement Manager
Lead Procurement Manager / Global Technology Powerhouse / Bristol / £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
This global industry-leading technology giant is offering a rare opportunity as a lead procurement manager. With billion dollar revenues and extensive plans for unprecedented growth makes this an extremely exciting procurement opportunity. This organization is continuously leveraging its extensive capital for strategic investment into new locations, categories, products and markets; the possibilities are endless.
You will be an essential member of this world renowned organization by taking leadership of an expanding and highly competent team whilst reporting directly to the senior procurement stakeholder. The exciting nature of this role in terms of being an integral part of cutting-edge technological innovations makes this role not one to miss out on.
Within this exciting lead procurement manager role, you will be required to…
- Lead and manage procurement activities relating to existing products as well as NPI through efficient co-ordination with both research and NPI teams on exciting technologies; lead initiatives for high quality sourcing to meet procurement performance requirements
- Apply established approaches that are evidently successful from extensive past and ongoing global success to ensure best practice and facilitate delivery of excellent solutions within a timely manner
- Ensure optimization of the procurement function for established products as well as develop optimal supply chain and procurement practice, that is risk protected, for NPI through a dual sourcing procurement approach
- Work in alignment with RDD teams to develop, integrate and implement excellent supplier strategies within various product categories and projects whilst maintaining necessary diligence and qualification of new suppliers
To apply for this lead procurement manager role, you will need…
- CIPS and Degree preferred but not essential; studies within engineering related disciplines would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success ideally within a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and strategic mentality with strong project management and communication skills
- Past experience of stakeholder management, internal and external, would be desirable
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, technology, engineering, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, FMCG, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain