Procurement Manager / Global FMCG
Direct Procurement Manager / Global FMCG / Bath / £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Are you looking to utilise your expertise as a direct procurement manager within a globally recognizable brand? If so, this is the role for you.
This world renowned global FMCG organization is offering an exciting new role as a direct procurement manager. With billion dollar revenues and continuous extensive expansion, the capabilities of this enterprise are endless. This organization is a nationally loved brand as well as having an exceptional reputation worldwide, this is not an opportunity to miss out on.
The nature of this role is highly dynamic so each day will be different from the next. Not only will you be exposed to industry-leading products within established markets, you will provide essential support for NPI and strategizing into exciting and unprecedented markets.
Within this exciting direct procurement manager role, you will be required to…
- Take lead on procurement engagement regarding research and New Product Introduction to establish optimal value creation for both new technologies and supplier introduction through a strategic approach
- Manage a variety of direct procurement activities; provide strategic support within early stages of direct sourcing to maintain optimal value, cost and efficiency as well as assisting with upstream operations
- Utilize optimal supply chain strategies that facilitate procurement alignment through supporting the development and implementation of this organization highly successful operating model; for both product development and manufacturing
- Ensure project outcomes are efficiently delivered through taking lead on creation and delivery of engagement plans through utilization of established relationships
To apply for this rare direct procurement role, you will need…
- CIPS and Degree preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success ideally within a fast-paced environment; NPI experience would be advantageous
- Ambitious and strategic mentality with strong project management and communication skills
- Past experience of stakeholder management, internal and external, would be desirable
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain