Senior Procurement Manager / Global FMCG Powerhouse
Senior Procurement Manager / Global FMCG Powerhouse / Bath / £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
Are you looking to utilise you procurement experience within a leadership role at a worldwide renowned organization? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This global industry-leading organization is offering a rare opportunity as a senior procurement manager. With billion dollar revenues and plans to double growth in the next few years the capabilities of this organization are endless. Expansion into new locations, markets and categories with both existing and brand new innovative products makes this an extremely exciting and diverse role.
You will be part of a best in class working environment and as a subject matter expert you will provide support across the business, from senior stakeholders to category leaders; you will be an essential member of this world renowned organization.
Within this exciting senior procurement manager role, you will be required to…
- Lead and manage procurement activities relating to existing products as well as NPI through efficient co-ordination with both research and NPI teams on exciting innovative products; lead initiatives for high quality sourcing to meet procurement performance requirements
- Provide expert support commercial and technical support to facilitate leadership of your small but continuously expanding team to effectively meet all performance criteria
- Maintain excellent communication, collaboration and co-ordination of activities with all relevant teams across the business as well as external stakeholders to ensure effective and timely delivery
- Work collaboratively with upstream RDD teams across various projects and categories relating to both established and exciting new products and markets to create, develop and integrate supplier strategies
To apply for this rare direct procurement role, you will need…
- CIPS and Degree preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success, particularly in relation to leadership and ideally within a fast-paced environment; NPI experience would be advantageous
- Ambitious and strategic mentality with strong project management and communication skills
- NPI experience and engineering exposure would be advantageous
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain