Global IT Category Manager
- Full Time
IT Software Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical - London - £50-60K + Extensive Package
A globally renowned FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical company are at the forefront of innovation, continually growing and expanding their business to raise the bar above and beyond the industry and market needs. They are one of the biggest pharmaceutical company's in the world and are looking for an IT Procurement Manager to join their journey.
This is the perfect opportunity for an IT Procurement Specialist who can join the team and hit the ground running, bringing past experience and market knowledge into innovating strategy and the whole procurement life cycle. You will be taking the reins on £Multi-Million projects across multiple categories and subcategories. It is a huge opportunity for professional development within an award-winning brand and it will accelerate your career to a new level.
This opportunity is offering a salary of £60K alongside a fantastic package and company benefits. They function off of a hybrid working model, therefore you will only be require in their stunning London HQ on a flexible basis, if and when suits you.
As a Global IT Procurement Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full portfolio sourcing process, supplier negotiations and paperwork, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive global savings initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders all over the world
- Evaluate make-vs-buy decision, conduct RFP and negotiate renewals taking benefit from end of quarter or fiscal year
Global IT Procurement Manager Background Requirements:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the IT software supplier market, and experience negotiating and tendering with key suppliers, obtaining the best market and product value
- Have had previous exposure to tech platforms, including but not limited to, Cloud, Microsoft, Oracle and the likes
- Strong academic record, with desirable CIPS qualification, however, this is not essential
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply to find out more, please email Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Procurement, Software, IT, Procurement Manager, Global, EMEA, Tech Procurement, Consulting, Category Management, Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, Strategic Development, Buyer, Sourcing manager, London, Procurement Projects, London, Indirects, Purchasing, London, NY, West London, Maidenhead, Edgeware, Wembley, Harrow, Twickenham