Benefits and Insurance Procurement Consultant
- Full Time
Senior Procurement Consultant (Benefits and Insurance) - Global Fortune 500 Professional Services Firm - Nationwide Travel - £85K + £5K Car + Package!
A leading London Professional Services firm is looking for a HR Procurement Professional with specialist skills in Employee Benefits and Insurance to join their procurement function as a Senior consultant.
As a Senior Procurement Consultant you will be working on £Multimillion projects nationwide with FTSE 250 clients, it is a great opportunity for a Senior Insurance and Benefits Procurement Specialist to expand their procurement knowledge across a diverse range of industries.
As a Benefits and Insurance Procurement Specialist you will have vast market and supplier knowledge in employee benefits like medical, dental, life insurance as well as corporate insurance and commercial liability. As a client facing role, experience with dealing with senior stakeholders and managing key suppliers is a must and will give you an edge in this unique opportunity.
Senior Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Procurement Consultant you will need to perform in depth market analysis to identify and advise key clients on areas of productivity and cost improvement in the Insurance and Benefits sectors
- Support the in-house procurement function promoting corporate objectives and nurturing progression and growth within the companies
- Establish and maintain good stakeholder and senior stakeholder relationships informing them on key strategic developments and supplier negotiations
- Initiate contract negotiations with key suppliers mitigating risks and securing market rates that will help drive cost saving margins whilst maintaining long lasting supplier relationships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in procurement and supply chain with excellent knowledge of Benefits and Insurance categories as well as their sub-categories.
- Strong academics with a Degree from a world class university
- Proven track record of managing large spends with consistent savings whilst providing quality and effectiveness of service
As a firm known for their commitment nurturing employee career growth and progression this makes it a great career step for a procurement specialist so for more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, Blue-chip